HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
The Senior Visual Merchandiser is the key person that is responsible for implementing and maintaining visual standards across (4) HUGO BOSS Directly Operated Stores in New York City including Image & flagship store in Columbus Circle. The Senior VM is the key person that promotes brand image while supporting product sales and profit by implementing high-level visual standards and training through window displays and in-store merchandising. This person is also responsible for the New York Showroom visual merchandising activities including seasonal market and press event set-ups.
- Routine floor sets and translate all global visual merchandising guidelines and standards for all New York City directly operated stores in Columbus Circle, SoHo, Meatpacking District, and World Trade Center.
- Partner with local retail management (Regional Director, Area Manager, Store Managers, Selling and Stock Associates) to drive top-level execution and promote strong sales results in the market while adhering to the global VM strategy.
- Collaborate and communicate with corporate merchandising management team to ensure high-level execution of floor sets, product presentation, and color flow in-stores. Provide relevant, actionable feedback to field teams.
- Partnership with corporate store planning team to achieve visual merchandising operational objectives by working routinely to coordinate merchandising plans, action plans, and small fixture updates.
- Communicate, develop and train local store teams on VM guideline and on all HUGO BOSS visual standards.
- Lead all visual display campaign (window installations) execution and process in all NYC stores seasonally. This includes project coordination with window installation, execution teams, and liaise with global window design team.
- Bi-weekly mannequin looks change in all stores windows with strong attention to detail in styling, composition, and lighting.
- Create monthly monitoring reports for all POS including façade overviews and in-store merchandising by evaluating and summarizing product data and trends while building a strong flagship presentation archive.
- Partnership with other Regional Visual Merchandiser to share and drive best practices in the market.
- Lead seasonal set-up and maintenance of the NY Showroom for Seasonal Markets – includes styling mannequins, merchandising, and visual storage.
- Assist other RVMs as necessary for opening of new stores and shops (renovations, relocations, and new openings).
- Assist Director of Visual Merchandising with additional on-going projects (press days, seminars, and special events).
- Maintain awareness of store VM products inventories and local VMP budget control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related or creative field.
- 5-7 years of experience in Visual Merchandising, preferably with a luxury fashion and accessories brand.
- Strong demonstrated visual merchandising/presentation skills—detailed oriented and self-motivated to train execution to the highest standards.
- Understanding of brand marketing and applying these principles to a retail environment.
- Strong training, development, and motivational skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and process planning skills.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills. Ability to set and achieve goals in a timeline manner.
- Must be able to work independently and as a team player
- Flexibility and able to manage multiple priorities
- Proficient in MS Office (i.e. :Word, Photoshop, PowerPoint, Excel).