HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
Responsible for successfully developing merchandise + store plans that meet key business objectives and financial goals, ensuring profitability and aligning consumer purchasing trends with product offers in the Outlet channel. This position collaborates closely with merchant teams to drive performance through analytics while being proactive in response to current business trends. Supports company objectives, as well as identify and apply solutions to problems that will reduce liability and maximize business opportunities.
- Develop & forecast seasonal department | class | subclass financial objectives for all product categories that meet division level financial goals and present to management.
- Update and review monthly OTB process taking into account all inventory resources such as initial production buy, returns from full price, and open free stock for liquidation with smart allocation strategies that ensures merchandise is competitive.
- Proactively identify dept. specific retail issues and opportunities, proposing solutions and communicating a unified direction: includes recommending markdowns along with the Merchandisers on a weekly basis.
- Weekly review of key performance indicators such as sales, margin, turnover, weeks of supply, sell-thru and inventory flow; reacting to economic and consumer changes in demand.
- Manages store and DC aged Inventory report bi-weekly and communicates strategy recommendations with management.
- Ensures alignment of merchandise demand plans, budgets, sales forecasts and other financial targets by MPG.
- Support the development, implementation & execution of new business processes, planning tools and merchandise systems technology such as RMP (Retail Merchandise Planning).
- Partner with cross functional teams to ensure product selection meets consume supply/demand (i.e. Merchandising, Allocation, Wholesale, Regional & Store Managers, and AG Global Replenishment).
- Perform Ad Hoc analysis based on historical performance & merchandise product attributes.
- Utilizes SAP Retail | AFS | BIS reporting for inventory and other sales based business requirements.
- Utilizes Retail Merchandise Planning System for Inventory, Sales, Receipts, Turnover and GM analysis.
- Degree in Business | Merchandising or 5+ years of related experience
- Demonstrate understanding of merchandise financials & profitability
- Adapts quickly to shifting circumstances in business environment
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Strong Oral & Written communication skills
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Can do attitude