HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
To drive the brand experience and business growth in a region of stores through Visual Merchandising and visual display in our Western Canada stores, shops & outlets.
- Execute excellence in window presentation props and products and create in-store uniformity with the aid of the existing visual merchandising directives to ensure brand identity is maintained
- Lead the visual execution in a region within Directly Operated Stores, Shops and Outlets through use of the tools created from the home office married with appropriate creativity for the different stores
- Educate and train teams to understand and maintain merchandising presentation philosophy
- Lead and direct the merchandising process to ensure consistent, appropriate execution of visual direction using seasonal guidelines, partnering with General Managers and Store teams
- Assist the stores to reach their overall business objectives through strong visual displays executed with business needs in mind, driving top line sales through effective product merchandising
- Partner with Regional Manager to prioritize Focus and High Volume locations
- Ensure standardized signage, display and images
- Be educated on product knowledge and fashion directions to support store teams
- Informed on current company branded product, fashion and market trends
- Be a resource for the merchant and visual team on how regional markets compare with other retailers, other brands.
- Be knowledgeable about Key Looks, seasonal buys and key items that the buyers are driving for the season
- Document work through before and after photo reports, providing feedback to stores and communicating with VM Manager and Regional/ Area Managers
- Manage Regional travel budget as well as travel across the region
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Arts, or Diploma in Fashion or Visual Merchandising
- 1-3 years’ experience in-store visual merchandising or presentation
- Flexible, diplomatic facilitator with excellent communication skills and dedication to follow through
- Creative Ability, Visual display ability required
- Organization skills
- Proficient in MS Office, with emphasis on Power point and Excel