HUGO BOSS is globally renowned as a successful fashion and lifestyle brand. On the one hand, we have our passion for extraordinary design and high expectations regarding fabrics, processing and fitting to thank. On the other hand, we like to encourage our team of almost 13,800 employees to think outside the box. After all, different perspectives enhance creativity and performance and result in products that are sold in 126 countries at over 7,600 sales points around the globe.
The Senior Merchandise Allocator is responsible for distribution of Men’s for the U.S. and CA stores and shops and will be the lead for the In Season Management. This includes managing the initial allocation and replenishment flow of receipts for the appropriate balance of sales & inventory levels along with in-season inventory management. Understands the relationship of merchandise assortment planning and allocation needed to meet target financial plans and profitability. Collaborates with Buyers | Planners on plan of action to maximize business opportunities.
- Distributes merchandise to stores at style | color | size | fit | price level based on business trends, reporting analysis and management objectives.
- Manages, recommends and executes in season product category and style level markdowns, and store-to-store merchandise consolidations based on sales performance. Suggest and communicates proposal to management.
- Prepare, recommend and communicate weekly product performance from BIS merchandise selling reports to understand any shifts in business and react accordingly. Presents key findings to management.
- Re-allocates product as necessary based on shifting business trends related to business objectives.
- Creates and maintains weekly reports on allocation status, open order tracking by collection seasonally.
- Understands full product life cycle for timely execution of initial delivery, replenishment and exit strategies.
- Responsible for approval and management of fashion replenishment parameters and manual pushes to stores.
- Monitor sales and recommends to management replenishment strategy for all seasonal, and key item programs.
- Monitor exceptions on merchandise inventory stock levels and recommends necessary adjustments.
- Communicates directly with stores regarding consumer needs, special orders, and stock inquiries.
- Conduct in depth style, color, size, fit and price level selling analysis regularly for optimum product performance.
- Collaborate with various resources to conduct daily responsibilities (i.e. AG, Buyers, Planners, Wholesale, Distribution Center and Retail Store Managers).
- Leads, coordinates and manages the In Season initiatives. This includes Markdown Summary, recommending consolidations and rolling up for the Planning leadership team, initiating and communicating seasonal buyback. Provide mentorship to the Allocators on the team.
- System Technology
- Utilizes SAP Merchandising Systems: BIS Reporting, Initial Allocation and Markdown Promotion Tools
- Utilizes SAP | AFS for merchandise inquiry management
- Bachelors Degree in Business | Merchandising or 3+ years retail experience.
- Strong proficiency in Excel & PC operation
- Adapts to shifts in business environment
- Fashion, Product & Trend Awareness
- Strategic and conceptual thinking
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Detail oriented
- Team Player
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment